The Corporate WorldWide Lube Oil Diagnosis System Of TotalEnergies
LubAnac is composed of two parts, each representing a part of its activity. Our diagnosis reports are based on the analysis of used oil (Lub), providing a significant saving for the customer regarding maintenance costs of his car/machinepark, by providing diagnosis based on a statistical approach, the LubAnac diagnosis (LubAnac is the abbreviation for Lub ANAlysis Compared). Through its expertise, TotalEnergies provides a full range of lube oil analysis adapted for any automotive and industrial application. From a simple oil sampling, LubAnac establishes a thorough diagnosis of all mechanical parts (engine, transmissions, hydraulics) of your equipment without disassembly constraint.
LubAnac is TotalEnergies‘ corporate lube oil analysis and diagnosis system. LubAnac has a range of dedicated fluid analysis routines, adapted for any automotive and industrial application.
A Lube Oil Diagnosis Services, Unlike Any Other
Our LubAnac oil diagnosis stands out on two levels:
- The application of the most advanced oil analysis techniques in a modern, automated state of the art European analysis center.
- A unique database:
- for automotive: on calculated wear limits for every automotive component part (engine oil analysis, gearbox oil analysis, axle oil analysis, hydraulic oil analysis, synthetic oil analysis, cooling liquid analysis, …) and fluid (oil and coolants) characteristics.
- for industry: specific condemning limits for all TotalEnergies’ Industrial oils, taking into account the oil characteristics (oil viscosity, oil contamination…), additivation and application.
An extended range of lube oil diagnosis services dedicated to your activity:
- Automotive: Construction Equipment / Mining, Transport of freight or passengers, Truck retailers, Agriculture, Inland Marine.
- Industry: Automotive manufacturing, Aviation, Chemicals, Cement, Energy production, Food, Metalworking, Paper, Steel Industry, Textiles, Wood
More Than 45 Years Of Experience In Oil Diagnosis
- LubAnac today combines more than 45 years expertise of the TotalEnergies company. The technical knowledge on engine wear behavior and oil/ cooling liquid residual quality was combined in one central database, now used by the central European oil analysis laboratory in Ertvelde (Belgium) as well as by the worldwide network of overseas LubAnac “Weblink” oil analysis labs.
- Today LubAnac is an important tool for TotalEnergies customers worldwide, helping them to make considerable savings on the exploitation of their vehicle and/or machine park. Due to the big data stored in the database, LubAnac became a partner of the R&D departments of many manufacturers.
LubAnac KEY FIGURES:
0More than 10 000 customers worldwide
0More than 8.5 million analyzed oil samples
0Active in 100 countries
- Reports available in 19 languages.
- 1 main European LubAnac center in Ertvelde, Belgium which also hosts the worldwide database
- A network of overseas "Weblink" local laboratories for used oil analysis connected to the central database.
- Case studies prove financial returns of the LubAnac oil analysis use of at least 9 on 1.
- Used by a large number of heavy-duty manufacturers for the monitoring of vehicles and machines on extended warranty or maintenance contracts.